"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
All sessions are conducted in the child’s natural environment—home, school, and in the community.
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Development of comprehensive behavior support plan
- Problematic behavior reduction
- Collaboration with school personnel
- Social skills groups
- Pre-academic and academic evaluation and program creation
- Community and personal safety skills
- Increasing functional communication
- Consultation with medical professionals and other providers
- Toilet and self help training